Blog/Post 002: Cults, censorship, targeted, dating, social media, introductions.


An AI image from my imagination (made w/ Bazaart)
 

Hello glorious reader I hope this finds you well and I want you to know that even if you are in the SS, I do love you and I believe there is a solution to all of this that does not involve violence.

The fact of the matter is I don't know where to begin.

Given my background of drug use and antics combined with the subject matter I wish to address, I doubt anybody will see my posts because that's how its been going for me. Back in 2017 I would make a post on Instagram and if it was unique and cool subject matter, I would get anywhere from 100-1000 views, a ton of likes, some new followers.

Now when I post on any social media, its a total media black out for me. Nobody see's my posts.

I can't even use fucking dating apps with out getting some kind of man in the middle MITM attack. I've made bogus accounts pretending to be a female and sure enough, I can't even see my own profile. I guess the SS hack shills and those associated with 3 letter agencies, which is to say the underworld. who programmed that shit didn't do a good enough job because I”m able to easily tell if I”m being totally fucked or not, which I am.

If word press or whomever actually allows my blog to be seen by people and not just shills then I'm sure it will go quite well.

Its not my fault how smart I am Its not my fault I've discovered the things I've discovered.

I have been systematically tortured both psychologically and physically my entire life and it continues today even though I'm 43 years old. The only days I don't suffer psychological abuse is when I keep myself in my apartment all day and if I go out, I have headphones in. While at home I believe its possible I am being abused even now, just in more covert ways. They are doing something with electricity and I believe the underworld (that is to say the world beneath us) is running on low energy devices which we will all run on one day. Don't you think its odd that when doing the electricity for a home they oftentimes route the electric down under the house? It doesn't make sense. Metal is corrosive and the longer it sits underground the more moisture will build up. Also its more difficult to access. If the power is coming in from the power lines through the large thick cables, why is the electricity going fro the electric box down into the ground? It doesn't make sense unless you consider that its powering someone ease's home or some thing down under yours.

Autism is a code. Autism is code for “we are torturing our child” and you think I'm kidding I'm not. There are several codes and keys all over your neighborhood and all over the doors of those who harm children.

They put signs and symbols on their front doors so that when police or any other SS slime comes by, they will know that they're knocking on the door of a P_______e who are oftentimes murderers and always Rap___s.

I won't get into how I know this right now, and the question you need to ask yourself is “if this person is right, do I want to know”?

I'm going to commit to doing this daily no matter how shitty I feel.

Good day to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dream your dreams

Blog/post 004 At my behest please do your best to stay away from crystal meth. Young teenager always a stranger thinking there's nothing left.

The Holiest of Holies - King Solomon's temple